News ReleaseView printer-friendly version << Back
Graco Introduces the HydroShield Waterborne System
New product line makes it easy to use electrostatics to spray waterborne material
The HydroShield batch system, the first installment of the developing product line, gives operators the control to use Pro Xp™
- Refill without system shutdown: When the painter releases the spray gun trigger, the internal isolation pump refills itself from a supply source, improving productivity.
- Built-in safety: The automatic refill feature reduces the need to open the isolation cabinet. Reduced operator interaction means a safer workplace.
- Unique operator control: The controller interface allows users to select spray functions, stay informed of system status, and set a maintenance schedule.
- Better transfer efficiency: Using electrostatics to spray waterborne material means more paint lands on each part, compared to conventional spraying.
- Market-proven components: Comprised of Pro Xp WB guns, isolation pump, controller interface and other parts used in the marketplace for years, the HydroShield system brings Graco durability into one system.
“We designed the HydroShield system with the operator in mind,” said
For more information about Graco’s newest solution for electrostatically spraying waterborne material, contact your local Graco Finishing Distributor or visit www.graco.com/hydroshield.