News ReleaseView printer-friendly version << Back
Graco Introduces 50 New Pro Xp Electrostatic Spray Gun Models
New models designed to better meet customers’ needs out of the box
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190529005018/en/
Graco’s new Pro Xp Round Spray Gun produces a round, soft, bell-shaped pattern ideal for round or cylindrical objects. The round spray air cap also comes as an accessory that fits on any Pro Xp Electrostatic Spray Gun. (Photo:
“Over the last six years, we’ve visited end users who’ve provided input
in developing gun models that directly fulfill their application needs,
without having to retrofit their guns with accessories,” said
Fifty new electrostatic spray gun models contain more durable components for certain applications:
- The round spray nozzle and air cap combinations maximize wrap-around on cylindrical objects.
- The soft spray air cap and nozzles are ideal for small, lightweight parts that need a fine finish with minimal paint flow.
- The aerospace air cap is designed for high paint flows to quickly cover large areas (like airplanes) with the finest finish.
- The externally charged waterborne guns charge waterborne material at the tip of the spray gun – no electrostatic isolation system equipment needed.
- The fixed fluid flow guns are made to extend component life when applying metallic and extremely abrasive materials.
- The HVLP (high volume low pressure) air cap is labeled according to environmental standards.
- The high air flow model gives painters the feel and reach they need to paint from a distance and around large, complex areas.
“Customers asked and we listened with dozens of updates to improve durability, ease of adjustments and spray performance,” said Hartley. “The improvements apply to all Pro Xp guns already out in the market.”
New components that fit on Pro Xp guns already installed include color-coded nozzles, new air caps and a new barrel gasket. High conductivity gun models now come with a precision high wear nozzle, which has a metal tip for wear protection, and a new high conductivity kit with a removable case.
New accessories for all models include high wear electrodes, fluid filters and adjustment knobs.
Pro Xp manual electrostatic spray guns first entered the industrial
finishing market in 2012. Built in the
Carrie Cotch, 612-623-6460